Officers and Board of Directors, 2012-2013
- President: Ann Oppenhimer, Richmond, Va., retired art history teacher, University of Richmond.
- Vice President: Thomas Brumfield Jr., Largo, Fla., president, Eastern Furniture.
- Chief Financial Officer: William Oppenhimer, Richmond, Va., retired obstetrician/gynecologist.
- Treasurer, James Sellman, Richmond, Va., psychiatrist.
- Kathy Johnson Bowles, Farmville, Va., director, Longwood Center for the Visual Arts.
- Donna Brumfield, Largo, Fla., collector, designer.
- Karen Emroch, Richmond, Va., community volunteer.
- Ray Kass, Christiansburg, Va., artist, emeritus professor of art, Virginia Tech.
- John McDonald, Glen Allen, Va., attorney, model train collector.
- Mary K. McDonald, Glen Allen, Va., realtor.
- Arthur Shaheen, Blacksburg, Va., attorney.
- Francis Thompson, Richmond, Va., art program supervisor, CBRE.
- David Whaley, Richmond, Va., director of publications and visual arts, Longwood University.